Covid Safety Policy
COVID SAFETY AT TRINITY TOWNHOUSE
AT TRINITY TOWNHOUSE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL OUR GUESTS IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE TO US.
At Trinity Townhouse the safety, health and well-being of both our guests and employees are of paramount importance to us. Moreover, we at Trinity Townhouse greatly look forward to you enjoying the peace and tranquility of our country resort, with the peace of mind in knowing your well-being is front of mind for us.
At Trinity Townhouse the safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees are very important to us.
We are taking enhanced preventative measures to comply with the latest guidance on cleaning and hygiene. Extensive protocols upgraded training and enhanced cleaning procedures have been added to our existing housekeeping practices in all areas of the hotel. We will betaking the greatest of care to ensure your stay with us is safe and comfortable.
The team and I look forward to seeing you very soon at Trinity Townhouse.
With best wishes
SAFETY PROCEDURES AT TRINITY TOWNHOUSE
- Online check in & check out will be available to guests when possible.
- We have introduced temperature checks for all our staff upon arrival to the Hotel.
- Standard protocols will be followed for anyone with a temperature above 38C.
- PPE is being used by our staff and is also available to our guests during your stay including face masks, disinfectant sanitiser & disposable gloves.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up throughout the hotel in both guests and staff locations.
- Every member of the team has and will continue to be provided with training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We have retrained all of our team in Covid-19 Prevention and Control Measures and will constantly monitor government guidelines to ensure the strictest of controls are in place throughout.
- Continental breakfast is included in all of your rates. Breakfast is presented in a takeaway box and this can be picked up from the front desk or delivered to your room.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from WHO and the HSE.
- We have elevated our sanitation of bedrooms and removed all nonessential items such as magazines, decorative pillows and paper products. Frequently touched areas will be thoroughly disinfected regularly during your stay. In room crockery will be machine washed at high temperatures. Windows will be open when servicing a room to provide adequate ventilation. All linen will be laundered at high temperatures and in accordance with the HSE guidelines.
- Team members will use personal protective equipment in high risk areas.
- Contactless services for payments and emailed invoices will be encouraged.
Our guidelines have been developed in line with the Government Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business and the Return to Work Safety Protocol. The latest health guidance provided by the Department of Health, the HSE, WHO and HSA is adhered to for the implementation of our plans to reopen the hotel. We will continue to monitor the evolving
situation and we will keep our policies under review with the latest recommendations and requirements set out by the Irish Government.